1. There are two kinds of pain.The sort of pain that makes you strong or useless pain...The sort of pain that's only suffering.
2. And a person's character isn't determined by how he or she enjoys vitory，but rather how he or she endures defeat.
3. Power's a lot like real estate.It's all about location, location, location.The closer you are to the source,the higher your property value.
4.He chose money over power--In this town, a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the McMansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.
5. Don't play dumb with me.
6. What are we supposed to do in the face of so much senseless pain? And he said to me,"What else can we do but take what seems meaningless and try to make something meaningful from it?"
7. Of course we should enjoy our success and be grateful for it. But never let your gratitude sour into pride.
8. Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our faith.
9. What is faith? If it doesn't endure when we are tested the most?
10. How is it the world keeps spinning and you manage to stay ahead of it?
11.You are never to dictate what I can and cannot do. The only two words I want to hear from you when I ask you to do something are "Yes" and "Sir."
12.I almost pity him. He didn't choose to be put on my platter.When I carve him up and toss him to the dogs,only then will he confront that brutal inescapable truth.
13. You can't just roll up on my property and act like you own it.
14. Most politicians are permanently chained to that slogan...family values.But when you cozy up to hookers and I find out,I will make that hypocrisy hurt.
15.You've been with older men before? Then you know they hurt you, and after they hurt you,they discard you.
16.I don't use people unless I can throw them away afterwards.I'm trying to strengthen our partnership.
17. Any kid who's made it from the streets of South Philly to the Capitol Rotunda is ambitious. We just need to tap into that, surround him with the best people and then build the machine and push the go button.
18. Where's the Pete Russo who knew how to throw a punch when his back was against the wall?
19. We can't turn back time. We have to hold our ground.
20. I forced myself into a corner. Only total victory will put me back in his good graces. The alternative is exile.
21. From this moment on, you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.
22. This is not a Hail Mary. I realize thatI sometimes think out of the box, but this is a well-thought-out game plan.
23. You do whatever you think best. But whatever it is you decide, be firm and stand up for yourself.
24. There's no better way to overpower a trickle of doubt than with a flood of naked truth.
25. Do not start a war you know you're gonna lose.
26. It's your call. I won't chase you.
27. I love that woman. I love her more than sharks love blood.
28.Friends make the worst enemies.
29.Patricia Whittaker, a rare example of some one whose head is in the game instead of up their backside. Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods.
30.Proximity to power deludes some into believing they wield it.
31.She was never more than a faint blip on my radar. We've served each other's purpose.
32.A piece of advice as far as career strategies go: It's not worth fucking your way to the middle.
33.A great man once said that everything inlife is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.
34.Once someone is exposed, they're at yourmercy.
35.I said to my Professor, "Why mourn the death of Presidents, or anyone for that matter? The dead can't hear us.” And he asked me if I believed in heaven. I said no. And then he asked if I had no faith in God. I said, "You have it wrong.It's God who has no faith in us."
36.Speculation is a poor form of investment and an equally poor form of politics.
37.Get the fuck out of my face.
38. You're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.
39. Go. Before I get violent.
40. I think you're an ungrateful, self-entitled little cunt.
41. I quit. Fuck that place. It was a prison. I'm free now.
42. If I was home and you pulled that shit, I'd beat the fuck out of you. I would crack your skull on the pavement.
43. He wants to rip my head off and peel it like an orange.
44. You're an idiot. You're full of shit.
45. You fuck me, I fuck back.
46. I never should've got mixed up with this fucking mess.
47. I won't let people like you fuck up the world my child has to live in.
48. All my friends are still fucked. And I'm still fucked.
49. He can go after me all he wants, but to go after my wife? No class.
50. Jesus Christ, you're fucking unbelievable.
51.There were a lot of others who proposed. But he was the only one who understood me. He didn't put me on some pedestal. He knew that I didn't want to be adored or coddled. So he took my hand and he put a ring on it.
52.I envy your free spirit, and I'm attracted to it, but not all of us have that luxury.
53.I love your hair short.
54.You're having a moment.
55.You're too smart to play dumb.
56.He's got potential. He's young. He'scapable. He's going places.
57.If you help me out, I'll give you everything I got.
58.Harmony, it's not about what's lasting or permanent. It is about individual voices coming together.
59.We may have our disagreements, but that doesn't mean we can't look out for each other.
60.Tusk understands the difference between power and money. He doesn't measure his wealth in private jets but purchased souls.
61.I don't shackle myself to people I don't know.
62. Twitter, blogs, enriched media, they're all surface. They're fads.
63. I finally woke up to what my value is and how undervalued I was slaving away for you.
64.Name rings a bell.
65.I'll give you some privacy.
66.Everything hinges on the next few minutes.
67.Has he been bad-mouthing me?
68. She's holding her cards very close to the chest.
69. You can live your life the way you want to. I'm done being told how to live mine.
70. Drive safely. No texting behind the wheel.